TDS-3 Walkthrough??

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by [suave], Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [suave]

[suave] Registered Member

I tried TDS-3 like a year ago and got scared cause obviously it isn't that user friendly with that spooky interface and all those options. :doubt:

Now for some reason I decided I want to try it out again. Is there any guide out there that will walk me through every option and setting in TDS-3?

I want to know what everything does and how to use it.

I hope TDS-4 will be more user friendly :doubt:

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=24666
    Looky looky!

Did you install it on this same system? Then you might not be able to try it again unregistered.
    You don't need to use all the functions at once, there is a quickstart in the helpfile,
    just install with all scanners and resident protection down, reboot, get the latest update from the site, start TDs, after it's initial scans you can look for the settings etc in threads mentioned above.

Of course TDS is impressive, hoping to scare off all the malware!
    Even the malware writers love it a lot to protect themselves against their own kind, so it must be good!

You just learn to work with it, and in fact it is not really difficult, it's a whole suite of very usefull tools. Combine it with all the other DiamondCS stuff and others mentioned in the forums here and you will be well protected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.