TDS-3 Private Forum

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Snook, Aug 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snook

Snook Registered Member

How do Licensed Users of TDS-3 logon on to the Private Forum? The link provided is not much help in determining this other than emailing DiamondCS. This is very confusing to the new registered users like myself. Please help me log on with some of that "Karma." o_O

Regards,

Snook,

TDS-3 Licensed Operator
    PortExplorer Licensed Operator o_O

2. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

Hi Snook,

Its been a long time but if I remember right, but in order to access the private forums I believe you will need to email support@diamondcs.com. In any event, it can't hurt to email them, :) they are always very responsive to licensed users!

Welcome to the DCS family!

Regards,

Dan

PS I believe it is 5:45am Perth time so it would be three hours or so before you might get a response.

[Late Edit - I gave you a crunchy karma cookie to start you on the path to Good Karma!]

3. Snook

Snook Registered Member

Thanks, I'll wait for their response. :)

Thanks for the Karma cookie also. :D

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Yes, use the URL in my signature to get there.
    For the general parts think users can register online but for access to the Private areas one needs to email DCS like Dan said with your email used when registering the software.
    Sorry for the confusion! But i hope in the meantime you do enjoy your new software!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.