TDS-3 Operator Forum signup

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by JarofPickles, Jul 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarofPickles

JarofPickles Registered Member

Hello there everyone!

I am a licensed TDS-3 operator who has successfully (and very happily!) been using TDS-3 for over a year. I find it a magnificent product. However as of late I have been wondering about accessing the licensed operator-exclusive discussion forums. After using the "Discussion FORUM" link within the Help dropdown inside TDS-3 I was lead to a very odd 'generic' page at www.dcsresearch.com

I believe at one point or another several months ago I attempted the same feat without success and e-mailed the dcs support, however I believe I lost that email a while back and because of such am unable to solve my problem.

I would appreciate being given the proper link and procedure to both access and register on this forum. I have been hearing a bit about all these fancy plugins and related pieces you can put into TDS-3 that makes it more powerful (really would like to see the true potential in it).

Thank you for your help!

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello JarofPickels,
    welcome to the forum!
    Hmmm see the URL in my signature for the highway to the DCS forum. There you register for access to the forum and yes, you have to send an email to support@diamondcs.com.au with the email you registered TDS with and you'll be added to the Private TDS forums too.

Although not really 100 necessary but nice for some minor fixes you might like to replace the current TDS with the new download (5mb), but read users comments about which files and folders to keep, among others the keyfile of course. It points now to the new forum location with the F5 and menu option.

Indeed, the plugins you have already in your software which you activate via the Configuration.
    Further TDS has the SS3 scripts possibility, which we really love in general to add even more nice functions to what we have already.
    Several examples shipped with former TDS d/l and are now available as a separate scripts.zip from the site. They give a good explanation what we can do and people work on such projects together occasionally, even a new layer in security has been designed the last couple of days.

3. JarofPickles

JarofPickles Registered Member

Actually this is starting to ring some bells :)

The email that I registered with I have changed as it is no longer in service (originating from a now defunct ISP). I do remember emailing support about changing it (providing my tds3 keyfile to authenticate), which I 'think' they may or may not have. When I stated I lost the reply, it was the reply referring to if they did or did not update my records with the new email address.

Should I register with the old registered email address or the new one? The only unfortunate problem is that the old one can not be replied with (since it's broken).

As for the rest of the registration procedure, will I be required to use my full real name for the username?

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

To make sure in your request for entrance as a licensed TDS operator in your email write both, the old and the new one; if you had written that before your email most probably has been something like the records would be updated.
    If you go to the users forum, you register with your real registered name (for understandable security reasons), but you can have a nick displayed for the users to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.