TDS-3 and Windows XP

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Stevo, Aug 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevo

Stevo Registered Member

Is TDS-3 compatible with windows XP Home version?

2. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Hi Stevo!

Compatible with XP Home and Professional.

Ciao,

Smokey

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Stevo,
    welcome aboard!
    Like smokey says, very compatible. Might need some extra configuration to use it to it's full potential, some is written in older threads in this forum and in the private (registered operators only) forum.
    Please read and ask ahead!

4. Stevo

Stevo Registered Member

Thank you Jooske and Smookey.
    TDS-3 Sounds like some serious Anti Trojan protection. As a novice in the security field it might be a little over my head. I'll just have to spend a lot of time reading the help file, and as long as this forum is around to help me when I screw up I think I could untap the full potential of TDS-3

Stevo

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

It's already the best there is in its field, so the TDS-4 will be even better. It's just jump in the program, try to get the most basic configuration ready and working, to have the first scans and analyse the possible alerts results. From there you start discovering more possibilities and options, as it's quite a tool box!
    Does it work for you installed as an administrator also for the user or did you need to install it twice? This is what i read from several XP and win2000 users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.