Task Scheduler doesn't work

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by edhoge, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edhoge

edhoge Registered Member

I am in my last week of the trial version, so I need an answer ASAP. I have no problem running a backup manually, but I am having a problem when I set an automated backup with the Task Scheduler. When I automate a backup for a specific time, it will start at the designated time, but quits after only a few seconds. Can you supply me with a solution?

2. TheWeaz

TheWeaz Registered Member

I can’t help much, but others might if you could look at the log file and post any errors.
    Are you running the task from a user without a password? This might cause problems.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello edhoge,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please see the log file (Tools -> Show Log) and let us know what error you get. Also please clarify what trial version you use and please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue. Please describe all your actions how you have created the schedule task step-by-step.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.