System Safety Monitor and Anti-Hook 2.5… w/c one has less pop-ups?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Using SSM at first ‘m impressed, but later on I became annoyed w too many pop-ups distracting me and at the same time making me more nervous coz I couldn’t even understand some of its “techno things” displayed that I might not choose “the right answer” every time it asks me. I know that this program works fine as it is just doing its job informing us what’s happening inside but if user was just an ordinary non-techno expert then maybe this could only lead to more confusions and worries.

:(I was thinking of trying out Anti-Hook 2.5 to replace SSM… but I doubt that this could also produces the same behaviors. I read some users even says that Anti-Hook drives them crazy coz of too many pop-ups it produces even in fingerprint modes, and some says that it’s hard to remove in their pc. I haven’t tried yet AH but it scares me a bit and decided to ask here some users about it especially beginners/non-techno. :doubt:

2. Moore

Moore Registered Member

Hi sweater

Once you have set up all your application rules in SSM , by adding or running each + every one , you should see very few popups except for new programs..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.