System Safety Monitor and Anti-Hook 2.5… w/c one has less pop-ups?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Using SSM at first ‘m impressed, but later on I became annoyed w too many pop-ups distracting me and at the same time making me more nervous coz I couldn’t even understand some of its “techno things” displayed that I might not choose “the right answer” every time it asks me. I know that this program works fine as it is just doing its job informing us what’s happening inside but if user was just an ordinary non-techno expert then maybe this could only lead to more confusions and worries.

:(I was thinking of trying out Anti-Hook 2.5 to replace SSM… but I doubt that this could also produces the same behaviors. I read some users even says that Anti-Hook drives them crazy coz of too many pop-ups it produces even in fingerprint modes, and some says that it’s hard to remove in their pc. I haven’t tried yet AH but it scares me a bit and decided to ask here some users about it especially beginners/non-techno. :doubt:

2. Moore

Moore Registered Member

Hi sweater

Once you have set up all your application rules in SSM , by adding or running each + every one , you should see very few popups except for new programs..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.