SysPrep question

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by sgilbert, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgilbert

sgilbert Registered Member

Hey guys!

I am trying to learn how to setup a Workstation model to be imaged and deployed.

I have the drivers and default applications I want loaded on the machine to be imaged.

I dont understand how to use sysprep to accomplish this. If i use sysprep then i have to shut down the model workstation so how do i then use Snap Deploy 2.0 to capture the image. Also I must have done something wrong when i tried it because after trying to automate mini-setup with the setupmgr.exe program it then would not reboot back into windows gave me an error like setup not finished or something.

All i want to accomplish is save a image with base drivers and applications on a network server that i can restore to new machines ( or repaired machines ) via the PXE server and Snap deploy.

I have went over what MS says but i must be missing something any help with a basic configuration would be greatly appreciated.

Shawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.