Synei System Utilities

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by blacknight, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

Synei System Utilities : someone know or tried it ? it seems a new utilities suite, may be more efficient than other.

there is also a portable version.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  2. blacknight

Better try the portable version: the installed lets some key in the registry difficult to delete.

3. The Red Moon

The Red Moon Registered Member

Looks a nice program and personally speaking its the first piece of software i have ever seen come out of hawaii.Might be worth a look.

4. zmechys

zmechys Registered Member

My BitDefender issues a warning:

Synei.PNG

5. PaulBB

PaulBB Registered Member

I tried it and there's nothing wrong with it, works as advertised.

What bothers me is the program itself because it's YET ANOTHER ANNOYING SYSTEM UTILITIES SUITE. People with programming abilities should put their efforts in something else more useful and not a registry cleaner, disk cleaner, or system optimizer. We don't need a system optimizer to optimize the already optimized Windows 7. Those kind of applications was pretty popular at the times of Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Nowadays are useless not to say dangerous. TuneUp GMBH sold their flagship product known as TuneUp Utilities to AVG and they did very well because like I said now is a useless program.

6. cruelsister

cruelsister Registered Member

Paul- although I almost totally agree with you (esp regarding system Optimization), I'm almost embarrassed to say that there is a freeware Utility Suite which I do find valuable- Toolwiz Care. Among other things, it brings together clones of a number of one-off utilities that are valuable to have.

It also comes with TimeFreeze (discussed elsewhere on Wilders). Best thing is that it does not have to be installed to check it out.

7. blacknight

Agree, but, also here, not all are able to do some tweaks byself. And we all need registry cleaner and disk cleaner. I tried it just to be sure that I didn't post something wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.