Sygate Personal Firewall help with settings please

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by cybergran, Nov 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cybergran

cybergran Registered Member

Hi, I have downloaded the above firewall for windows95..(yeah don't laugh) I am also investigating buying a new computer with winXP however want to keep this computer too as it has a lot of gear I still use...specs are Pentium, win95, file system 32-bit, virtual memory 32-bit, 32.0 MB RAM, two hard drives 2.00 GB each..I found wilders.org/firewall.htm on google and found the info very informative...at the bottom of the page there is a link to: visit unofficial sygate website from Graham Todd, providing all necessary info, instructions and screen shots....when I click the link the page is not found...can anyone please direct me to a website where I can learn more about the firewall and how to do the settings etc.....thanx so much.....

2. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

I don't have that specific link, but if you Google for Sygate configuration or other Sygate phrases, you'll get quite a few links and sites...

3. CrazyM

CrazyM Firewall Expert

Hi cybergran

... and welcome to Wilders :)

There used to be a couple of unofficial sites with settings and configuration information, but only one of the links I have still works: Kings Home Page.

There is the Sygate Product Forums where you could post/search for configuration tips.

Of course you can always ask here for assistance as well.

Regards,

CrazyM

4. TAG97

TAG97 Registered Member

5. cybergran

ANSWER: Hi Kerodo...thanks for the information, I did try google yesterday before I visited this site...will try configuration search...

6. cybergran

Hi CrazyM...thanks for the reply will try these links tomorrow...It's getting a bit late now....Thank you so much for the welcome....much appreciated...good night.

7. cybergran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.