Switched desktop to Server 2008..how do I upgrade NOD32 from home to business edition

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Proteus7, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proteus7

Proteus7 Registered Member

Title says it all. Like many, I've switched from Vista to Server 2008 on the desktop. How do I upgrade my NOD32 license to Business edition which supports 2008 server? It was mentioned there is a web page where I can do this, but I can't find it? Is there a cost associated with the upgrade?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You need to contact ESET/ESET distributor/ESET reseller and ask them do an upgrade for you (from Home edition to Business edition) . However , BE is more expensive one and the minimum computers you need to have protected with the BE license are 5

Then , when your license is already BE , all you need to do is download ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0 Business edition from www.eset.com/download

3. Proteus7

Proteus7 Registered Member

I don't have 5 systems. I have two systems. In fact, looking at the pricing for business edition I see on the net, its actually CHEAPER per system than home edition.

This should be a simple thing..if its not, I'll need to look at other antivirus options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.