Switched desktop to Server 2008..how do I upgrade NOD32 from home to business edition

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Proteus7, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proteus7

Proteus7 Registered Member

Title says it all. Like many, I've switched from Vista to Server 2008 on the desktop. How do I upgrade my NOD32 license to Business edition which supports 2008 server? It was mentioned there is a web page where I can do this, but I can't find it? Is there a cost associated with the upgrade?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You need to contact ESET/ESET distributor/ESET reseller and ask them do an upgrade for you (from Home edition to Business edition) . However , BE is more expensive one and the minimum computers you need to have protected with the BE license are 5

Then , when your license is already BE , all you need to do is download ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0 Business edition from www.eset.com/download

3. Proteus7

Proteus7 Registered Member

I don't have 5 systems. I have two systems. In fact, looking at the pricing for business edition I see on the net, its actually CHEAPER per system than home edition.

This should be a simple thing..if its not, I'll need to look at other antivirus options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.