Survey 2

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Eagle1, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eagle1

Eagle1 Security Expert

I said I wouldn't be back but this has gone far enough: And seeing the other thread is locked I will say what I have to here.

And who might these be?

If you are implying I am one these buddies brought over here then I must say this has gotten worse not better. I came here on my own, started this thread with a question and then have expressed my opinion on the matter. Nothing more. I followed your request not to promote another AT application and removed my mistake. If DCS does not want to hear folks opinions not in their favor then they shouldn't ask.

So if this is the intent of this comment I take offense. If it wasn't directed at me clean up your post because it sure looks like anyone opposing DCS is in that category.

I have also never questioned Wayne's integrity as a person or a programmer or anybody else from DCS or this forum. I have questioned the DCS approach taken on the issue at hand regarding privacy, my loss of trust and nothing more. And I don't appreciate the insuation otherwise.

And Jooske...follow your own rules
    appears to be an attack on the integrity of every other AT developer out there.

And one question for all of DCS. What difference does it make to this arguement whether somebody has been a user of TDS or not? The issue is about privacy and whether DCS's newly implemented features violate users privacy rights. You don't have to be a user to have an opinion on this matter. And if that is another criteria to post here then you had all better post more specifc criteria somewhere so folks know.

P.S. Note to anybody posting anything adverse to DCS. You had better explain where you came from and why because otherwise you'll get lumped up as a bunch of troublemakers solicited to come here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, and make sure you cross every t and dot every i and don't forget to mention that this is your opinion. You don't want to get sued or thrown in jail for slander.  :mad: And finally be prepared to get booted too.

2. Zhen-Xjell

Zhen-Xjell Security Expert

Did you not see my posts?  I moved this to a more appropriate forum... however, if there are issues to be taken up with management please do so in private messaging.

3. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

For the record:

1) My personal believe is, Ahmad did not "bring in buddies". Ahmad posted on a personal, individual title.

2) My personal believe is, integrity of other software vendors are not questioned, and should not be questioned.

3) anyone is entitled to express his opinion on all software, provided arguments coming with it, and board rules are not violated - in the appropriate forum(s).

This thread will be moved (once more) for reason 3).

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.