Superantispyware

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by webster, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

Nick would there be any conflicts running both SuperAdblocker alongside Superantispyware?
    I took advantage of your neat offer to purchase both for the one fee . However am unsure if the spyware modules in both would conflict. At the mo I am running your sponsered adblock with Superantispyware .

2. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

Great work, Nick! :)

I really like your program and the excellent support... ;)

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

While there has been some lienency shown as this thread progressed it is slowly turning into a Superantispyware Support Forum thread. For that reason I have split off a few posts into threads of their own in order to achieve some bit of normalcy. Please keep in mind discussion of a new program does cause this from time to time but after a bit it's best if We provide individual support in individual threads. Please continue with discussion but do start thread separately or this thread will have to come to a close.

Thanks,
    Bubba

@ metallicakid15....your thread
    @ StevieO....your thread
    @ Brandon....your thread

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

One Support post removed.

Even tho this thread has served it's purpose well in regards to the introduction of the Superantispyware program the thread can no longer continue due to the inability of certain members not respecting the above request to not post general product "support" questions to this thread. However the upside is that there appears to be a Support Forum for this program being setup as noted in the below quote by Nick.
    This thread is now closed. Please feel free to create individual support questions concerning this program in our privacy & other anti-malware software Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.