SuperAntiSpyware Question?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by yankinNcrankin, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yankinNcrankin

yankinNcrankin Registered Member

I have SuperAntiSpyware installed on my D: and recently I restored my C: with a clean image that does not have SAS entries in the .reg or as I would say no traces of it ever being installed. The program will still launch and run as if It were installed to my OS, my question(s), do the driver(s) .sys files get reregistered and will it be able to be as good at detecting the nastys' or should I just do a reinstall of the program all over again? Thank you in advanced to whom ever can answer. :)

2. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

What drive do you boot from? If SAS is starting, it has to be installed. My suggestion would be to install it on your boot drive that Windows runs from.

3. yankinNcrankin

yankinNcrankin Registered Member

Its the same drive its just partitioned in 2 C: OS & D: Programs

So I did reinstall SAS to my D and now the .reg entries of course are in my C:
    I was just curious if the detecting ability would have been the same, being that the program seem to still work with out having the .reg entries initially until after launching the program from D: thanks anyways I think I may have worded something wrong as my ability to make sense is lacking. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.