SuperAntiSpyware: One minor annoyance

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by ejr, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glentrino2duo

glentrino2duo Registered Member

One reason forums like Wilders exists is for people to express what they like and dislike about certain applications, and for developers to improve their programs through those feedbacks.
    Yes, SAS is a great product and we may all agree that it is one of the best in it's class.
    Yes, SAS has all the right to brand it's product for whatever reasons they have.
    Yes, SAS free users could either live by the splash screen or use other products.
    Yes, you can't please everyone, but it's possible... :)

2. Metal425

Metal425 Registered Member

Splash Screens=Pee break :p

3. Seer

Seer Registered Member

Hey Get,

very nice splash screen. I like it. Really. :D

(LMAO, this is one of my favorite threads)

4. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

You are certainly entitled to your opinion - we user the color scheme and look for specific reasons - if you read up on how the human brain interprets/associates colors you might find some interesting facts and understand our choices better - and we have had many compliments on our design as well :)

5. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Free isn't enough, people want always more and more.
    If a company tells its employees, they only have to work on Wednesday from now, somebody will ask "Each Wednesday ?"

6. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

Yes, it's called "entitlement" :)

7. Get

Get Guest

Hey, the seer, thank you for your kind words! They identify the quality of your character immediately. :cautious:

@SUPERAntiSpy: well, no matter how the human brain works it's certainly not a great design SAS is using, but when you're happy with it then it's ok of course. I would make a design more in line with the program than with it's users, but indeed that's just my opinion.:)

8. ejr

ejr Registered Member

Wow...who knew I'd be hitting a major nerve with this thread?

In any case, to add to the tangential discussion that has resulted:

1. I don't think the splash screen or the GUI needs any additional attention. To me, it's all about if the product works. Graphics and all that is just window dressing in my opinion.

2. I agree with the poster that questioned why this product doesn't get more press.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.