SUPERAntiSpyware new version 3.6.1000

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Chubb, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

Right, I´ve forgotten to re-enable the tray icon. Going smooth here ;)

2. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

The constant nesesscity to allow SAS to update frequently is rediculous, everytime it checks for updates, up pops the User Account Control,and asks for permission to update, this also happens when it checks for updates on computer startup, the same applies to SUPER AdBlocker o_O My AntiVirus does not need permission to update,and neither did my previous Anti Spy Ware. Also if I turn off Windows Defender it tells me No Anti Spyware is installed :doubt:

3. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

Great "feature" of Windows Vista! We are working on a solution so that the updater won't need individual access. You can turn off the auto-update check and then do defintion checks using the Check for Updates button on the main interface and you won't be prompted to allow.

We are working on a solution and as with everything else, we resolve them with program updates which we do very often.

4. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Running tops here again too. Err, on XP Pro of course. Vista is not exactly my cup of tea untill maybe summer sometime, by then most issues being discovered should have been ironed out enough.

5. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

Good News for Me :D I was uninstalling it,and a browser popup window wanted me to fill in a survey why I was uninstalling,and Offered me the oppertunity to purchase SUPERAntiSpyware with Lifetime Updates for the low price of $19.95,and said it was only a once off offer for Today Only, a saving of over 50% :cautious: I checked with the website and sure enough if you buy a regular Lifetime Licence it's $39.95 So I snapped it up, recieved my Licence all for $19.95 :cool: I saved $24.60 in Australian Dolllars :shifty:

6. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

SUPERAntispyware while not maybe the best to have ever surfaced is well on it's way to (if not already there now) to being the leader of choice when it comes to quality/effective ,malware detections plus secure removals of offending malicious intrusions.

I would as an additional preventitive measure keep on hand ARK's to run regular scans just to add that other note of satisfaction that nothing is by chance compromised it's ability to detect something yet unknown or new.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2007
  7. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

I have bot SUPERAntiSpyware & Counterspy v2.0 Active on Startup, both Monitoring my PC :cautious: If one doesnt pick up on something surely the other one will, along with Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0.2.614 I think I have it virtually covered, that I'm 99,99% Safe from Prowlers and Other Vagabond Type intrusions. I'm not sure whether to bang on Spy Sweeper to run actively along side these other 2 Anti Malware, as I have a 3 year subscription to it, and it does have a host file Shield, not sure if Counterspy or SAS have that o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.