Superantispyware Killed my Computer

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Makav3l1, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

Yes, my true colors are that I don't tolerate people calling my staff "morons". Just because I know you, doesn't mean our staff knows you to trust a link in a ticket - I am certain you can understand that situatuion.

As I stated in the 2 PM's and in the response above, my staff and I are MORE than willing to ASSIST YOU if you want to treat them and myself with respect and understand we know how to troubleshoot these issues - remember just because you think things should be handled a certain way, we do this every day and have been for 5 years - so we actually do know how to troubleshoot our own product and resolve the issues!

So, why don't we move past this and get your problem handled!

2. EliteKiller

EliteKiller Registered Member

Surely you have a thicker skin than that.....

Again, the first PM you sent did not offer any assistance whatsoever. I have not had a chance to read the other two where you claim to offer assistance.

I'm still waiting to hear about those free codes that you've supposedly sent to me........

3. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

I have very thick skin, and we tolerate lots of things and abusive customers - if you saw the 1/2 of it, your blood would probably boil.

I am just completely shocked at the way you lashed out regarding our staff.

I guess I expected more from you. I am very disappointed.

Again, if you would like assistance, we are more than happy to help you.

4. EliteKiller

I am equally disappointed in your lack of professionalism regarding this issue. You had every opportunity to respond to the thread on your forums yet you (or Pandato) choose to ignore it and delete one of my posts.

http://forums.superantispyware.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2513

Instead you want to continue "lashing out" on a public forum and making things worse than they already are. If your skin is so thick then why not ignore my initial post in this thread and PM/email me?

Again, I would like you to provide proof that you've sent me free codes since you are trying to use it as an excuse that you've gone above and beyond for whatever reason. Other than that I no longer require any immediate assistance since one of my other PAID codes works fine.

5. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

Again, if you would like assistance, we are more than happy to help you!

6. EliteKiller

<echo> I would really like to hear more about these free codes that you've supposedly sent to me. Otherwise I would expect you to issue a public apology for making such an erroneous claim.

7. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

John, when I have time, I will look through the database and locate the codes for you. What e-mail address would you have used? Your gmail?

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

That's one issue dealt with anyway.

9. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Getting back on topic, there are a few questions on this thread that SUPERAntiSpy must have overlooked.

10. Frank the Perv

Frank the Perv Banned

Wow. Now it seems pretty clear to me. "EliteKiller" is being a Jerk.

As a response to calling somebody a "moron" - your justification is "surely you have thicker skin than that?" Well "EliteKiller" -- it now seems that YOU are the one who is pretty thin skinned. So you name call, close tickets, ignore what is sent you, and cry on a message board?

Don't you get it? You are being a message board drama queen as you "have not had a chance" to look at the assistance that was offered you? But you make all sorts of message board drama without looking to see what assistance was offered? Wow.

Wow man, get real, grow up, get a life.

11. Frank the Perv

Frank the Perv Banned

Ok, let me get this straight.

EliteKiller started a public message thread about a problem. Except that EliteKiller had ignored a possible response, but is now asking "why didn't you email me?" Well, it appears that you were emailed, but already stated that you have not had time to look.

Just to top it all off, with all the message board drama queen stuff you have typed up, now you say that you "no longer require any immediate assistance." And your paid codes work fine, but you still want free codes? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

12. Frank the Perv

Frank the Perv Banned

Public apology from SAS? :argh:

You need to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself how you can make a positive difference in the world and not just be a pain in the ass to those around you.

Best wishes.

13. Frank the Perv

Frank the Perv Banned

Thank you for asking.

No, I have not yet purchased roll-back software yet..

But I'm very interested in any recommendations that you have.

And thanks for asking..

Hava good day.

14. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

Just read through this whole thread
    and sure looks like what happened with Andreas from a2
    sometime ago...Nick you keep doing what you do
    others can find another program if SAS is not for them
    Cant believe what has taken place in this thread

15. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Two or three suggestions are given right here. I am partial to using disk imaging software to get me out of trouble. Acronis True Image has worked admirably for me for years. I am still using version9.0. I started with TI back in 2003 with version 6.0. HTH & good luck!

16. EliteKiller

Frank the Perv, it is quite obvious that you are completely clueless about the situation. You also have numerous assumptions and misinformation in your responses. All of your nonsense could have been consolidated in a single post. Honestly you would have been better off not replying at all. :doubt:

17. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Usually where there is a disagreement, fault and truth lies with both ppl and with you 2 gentleman i expedct no different but lets end it here ok since its not going anywhere.

18. Frank the Perv

Frank the Perv Banned

EliteKiller,

I’d love to be wrong. I don’t take this stuff personally.

Obviously I don’t know every detail of the transactions between you and Nick.

But my responses are based on your own words.

One of the nice things about Wilder’s is that some vendors come here and we can hear it ‘straight from the horse’s mouth.’ I’ve been a lurker here for a long long time. I’ve seen them come and go.

To run these guys off with drama queen message board abuse is a detriment to the Wilder’s community.

From your ‘conversation’ with Nick, it appears that you are WAY out of line. Just my opinion.

While combative before, for some reason you don’t seem to want to enlighten anybody now as to your motivations or intentions – when it appears that you have not been that upfront in your dealings with SAS.

Sometimes the best thing one can do is to admit fault, apologize, and drive on. You will be respected more for it, and you can respect yourself more for it too.

Yes, absolutely I could be wrong in some of my assumptions.

But my assumptions are based on your words.

Seriously – best wishes.

FTP

19. EliteKiller

Since you still cannot seem to grasp where you are misconstruing the facts I will spell it out for you even though it's already been discussed.

Re: Your first nonsensical post

The assistance provided by the support rep was to reboot my pc and that some security software must be blocking SAS. If I can deactivate the product key in question, and activate using a new key and everything is fine, how is rebooting (already done that) and any of my security software an issue?

Re: Your second post

I was never emailed by SUPERAntiSpy since I was the one who sent the email. Nick took 11 days to respond to me after I posted the thread on his forums. I guarantee the only reason he replied is due to this thread and for damage control. His public reply consists of "I am happy to assist!"

Regarding the free codes I never asked for them. Nick claims that he's sent me free codes for w/e reason but cannot provide one bit of proof or a reason for sending them in the first place.

I no longer require assistance because I'd rather discard the code than deal with the headache associated with it.

Re: Your third post

Not worth commenting on.

Re: Your forth post

Stick to lurking instead of jumping into a conversation and twisting the facts.

20. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

With regards to running links, I can understand if representatives refused to run links .. after all they were advised against it by Nick Skrepetos, ... and whatever way you look at it, he's da Boss! But also because of the type of business, I can understand this, not wanting to run links ... even if they are to popular image hosting services. But you'll always find people not familiar with something very popular, however you can't change that. -- Likely wasn't obvious before, but now that you think about it .., apply some logic and hatred aside, I'm sure you can understand.

21. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

11 days? Our support representative responded within minutes of you submitting your request. I got involved when you PM'd me and called our staff "morons". So, yes that may have been a few days after once it was brought to my attention.

All this time you have made everyone waste could have easily solved your problem!

Why don't you let us help you with the problem - if that's really what you wanted in the first place - it almost seems like you were looking for an excuse to take some anger out in the forums.

22. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

EliteKiller, Your credibilty is going down rather rapidly
    as this thread continues to go...maybe a good time
    to end the madness and move on :D

23. EliteKiller

You took 11 days (today being the 11th day) to respond to the thread on your forums. You took 8 days to send an argumentative PM with not one single ounce of "I'm here to help". I think the only reason you PM'ed me was because I posted the dialog from the support ticket and told you that I would no longer post on your forums, nor would I do business with you in the future. IIRC I've purchased >50 licenses and I would have expected you to step up and tend to my minor issue first instead of engaging in an argument and pointing fingers. If you find moron so disturbing then I really have to wonder how you handle much harsher language.

I've got plenty of proof to substantiate everything I have stated thus far. I have not posted direct conversation between us (SAS) since it is against Wilders policy. Until you or anyone else can prove I am wrong I have no idea how responding to erroneous claims ruins my credibility.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  24. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

Our support staff was working with you and YOU closed the ticket - then PM'd me called our staff "morons". The support representative was working with you using our diagnostic steps that we do with every user for situations like yours - but you didn't want to work with them, you wanted me to say "how high?" when you said "jump" - that's not how an adult treats another adult - I have helped you dozens of times in the past, and unfortunately there is not physical time in the day to hand hold each person individually - that's why we have trained professionals to help IMMEDIATELY.

As for your minor issue, yes it was, and is, and our support representative was working quickly to get to the bottom of it. You closed the ticket.

As far as your ">50 licenses", and "how we treat harsher laungauge" - no amount of money is worth being talked down to or treated with disrespect. If a customer uses foul language with a member of our support staff, we provide a warning, then terminate the relationship if the customer can't act without cursing.

We are people, and we treat people with respect, politeness and courtesy - we expect the same in return. We understand people can become frustrated and we work hard to help an calm people down as the problem is typically spyware, not SUPERAntiSpyware.

I hope you let your customers know the reason they aren't getting SUPERAntiSpyware to solve their problems is because you called their staff "morons" and that wasn't tolerated by the company owner. I am sure people would have a different opinion of you, as many here on the forum do - you have taken this and blown it out of proportion and ruined a business relationship and are doing a disservice to your clients.

I wish you the best, and we are always here to help - whether you have purchased zero or 1,000,000 copies - we will always treat you with respect!

25. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

It's quite sad John, that you could not just say "sorry I called your staff morons, that was not appropriate of me" and we could have just moved on - we still offered to help, but I don't really think you wanted help - you wanted to try and prove some kind of point.

I apologize if our staff wasn't helping you to YOUR specs, but they were following procedure by not clicking the link, and were following appropriate diagnostic procedures to resolve your situation.

Everyone loses in this situation, SUPERAntiSpyware, You and YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.