Superantispyware BSOD

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Rainwalker, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

About once a week during SAS update i will receive a BSOD..i only have NOD32 real timing...anyone else seeing this? I am really getting tired of it.......have never seen any other program BSOD during an update.

2. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

Been using SuperAntispyware for two years and never had any problems so far. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall it?

3. fcukdat

fcukdat Registered Member

I've not seen reports of SAS/Nod32 conflicting before but help can be at hand.

http://forums.superantispyware.com/
    If you register t their help forums you might be able to get some support info but ultimetly i think you will need someone to review your crash dumps to see what has occured and how to remedy etc.

For that i would suggest using their internal support channel by submitting a ticket here(+link back to this topic)
    http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html

All the best!

4. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

Thanks all..i did a reinstall..........that just might do it as i noticed that after the updates, the file update screen popped up...i have not seen that in awhile...never thought much about it.

5. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

You might wish to try the V4.0.1160 PreRelease which has many enhancements. It's available at the SAS website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.