SUPERAntiSpyware 3.4.1000

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by PaulBB, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

i didn't get the update from the update thing on it do I have to uninstall the old version and install the newer one?

2. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

Never mind a lil pop up came up and said it was available so i nabbed it

3. KDNeese

KDNeese Registered Member

Thanks for the info. Was able to update from the system tray icon. Am very excited about its new capabilities. This is the only AS app I've ever used that has never given me a false positive. The developers do a great job with this product. I don't use resident AS (think its a waste of resources with OA and NOD32), but this is the program I trust most when doing on-demand scan.

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

the paid version isnt to bad either.;)

5. robinb

robinb Registered Member

I fully recommend this software. It picked up a trojan that 4 other software's did not find. Nick also will answer you via email even for the free version which I have. I have recommended it for all my clients who want a stand alone. those who want a resident shield I advised them to go with the pro version. It is an excellent product, and is only getting better.

All I did was double click the program and it told me there was an update to the program and asked me if I wanted to install it and I said yes. Everything went very smoothly on 3 computers
    regards
    robin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.