Super Ad Blocker - What a refreshing change!

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by muf, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muf

muf Registered Member

Nice program. Does lots of things. And also now includes spyware protection. I already have Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spy Sweeper, XCleaner, PestPatrol and A2. So i didn't expect it to find anything. So i did a full scan of my pc with SuperAntispyware and it found nothing. Now that makes a refreshing change. None of this bullsh!t false positives or fibbing just so that i spend my money on removing something that's not there in the first place. I installed a freeware version of another well known AS. It came up with 12 FP's! This is typical of many of the 'dodgy' AS's that are floating about out there. So it gives a certain sense of confidence that at least they are not 'trying to pull the wool over my eyes' by falsifying the results. Of course the acid test will be to see how many it detects in a test on an infected sysem.
    http://www.superadblocker.com/

muf

2. Starrob

Starrob Registered Member

This program is a pop-up blocker, ad-blocker, and some anti-spyware all in one. From what I have seen, it is usually very highly rated wherever I have seen it mentioned.

Starrob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.