Suggestion

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Paragon, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paragon

Paragon Guest

I have a suggestion for TDS.
    When it says the autostart registry has changed, it gives no indication of what changed. Perhaps you could highlight what's different in some way to make things easier.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

This was nr 1 on everybody's wishlist for the next version and we all do hope it will be there as it's really impossible to know what has changed.
    And we asked to enable copying the content to the clipboard and seeing the whole key with values settings, etc. as changes might be in that, which does not show up at all the way it is now.
    I wonder what will happen with keys which are emptied like happens so often with "run once" after new installs; maybe they can give those in some color coding as well so we know it is ok.
    Would be wonderfull if we could also change settings there more then delete a key or go back to the old situation. (or toggle to see the old situation to know which we prefer).

3. Paragon

Paragon Guest

Oh yes, the other thing I forgot to mention was that you should be able to edit the keys too, not just delete them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.