Suggestion tool

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by mimuweb, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mimuweb

mimuweb Registered Member

Hello guys. I'm looking some app or virtualization, light, fast and preferably free, for testing programs before install them in my computer (Windows 7). I guess it should be a soft that can do snapshots and revert the changes if something it's not good for my system. Actually i backup my C: with a LiveCD Acronis, but i need a different approach for a daily use. Thanks for your suggestions.

2. majoMo

majoMo Registered Member

Since you "looking some app or virtualization, light, fast and preferably free, for testing programs before install them in my computer (Windows 7)", you can try 'Toolwiz Time Freeze'. It works well in Win 7, x32/x64 systems.

You can see more info in this Wilders topic about.

3. mimuweb

mimuweb Registered Member

Thanks majoMO. I'll have a look at this app.

Best regards

Miguel Angel

4. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Suggestion: Symantec Workspace, see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=2033763&postcount=2

With this one you can check out software which requires reboot also. I once have used it predecessor (tried to run as a power user under XP with different SVS layers for office, media player and browser).

Credits to Andyman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.