Subscription Expiration Date

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by jim28352, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim28352

jim28352 Registered Member

How do I tell when my 1 year sub to Nod32 will expire. I cant find it anywhere.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Hey Jim, Welcome to Wilders.

You won't be able to tell from within NOD32. Do you still have the email you were sent that had your Username and Password? It tells you in that email when it expires. Your NOD will also tell you when it is within 30 days of expiring too.

HTH :D

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

if you don't have your username/password email, you can either contact the reseller you purchased from, or there is a "lost password" form on the Eset website (we have one on our site too) - you enter your AV-# or your email address (the one used to purchase your license) - and you'll get emailed the license information on file.

The unfortunate thing is - if you have changed email address and no longer have access to the old address - you're stuck.

If the account is long since expired - the records are purged or just ignored - ie, expired license information doesn't pop out of the database to your email address either - or so I understand it...

hth

Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.