Submitting cases online is TEDIOUS

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by JoeyJoeJoe, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyJoeJoe

JoeyJoeJoe Registered Member

If there is anyone from ESET reading these forums, please revamp how incidents get submitted to support via the web.

I don't mind going through a web portal, but EVERY TIME I have to enter information about my company, my ESET username/password, etc.? Can't this be saved in a profile so I can more quickly submit requests?

JJJ

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I asked ESET, LLC's director of business systems about this and here is the response I received:
    Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. Brambb

Brambb Registered Member

And if you make a support request threw the GUI of NOD32 (Help and Support --> Costumer Care Support Request) at least the Username/Password/e-mail are already filled in! (And I believe Ive read that it automatically makes a ESET Sysinspector log for the request as well)

4. JoeyJoeJoe

JoeyJoeJoe Registered Member

Honestly, that's pretty weak. I'm just saying that submitting cases online needs to be streamlined until this product (ERAS, in particular) is up to snuff.

I would call ESET support, but waiting on the phone for 45 minutes is not an option for me.

All ESET needs me to fill in is username/password, email address, problem type, specific issue.

Based on the username/password alone, ESET should have the remaining pertinent information regarding the software I purchased, OS, etc.

ESET could set up support accounts for users to log onto a support portal of some kind.

JJJ

5. volvic

volvic Registered Member

And then wait for them to ignore you if you submit a request this way.

UTTER RUBBISH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.