" Submit file / files for analysis "

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by ccomputertek, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccomputertek

ccomputertek Registered Member

From within NOD32 doesn't appear to be working, submission instructions on Eset site are too long winded and tedious, Only 4 / 41 detect this on Virustotal... gonna send a PM to a Eset rep on here, so eset detects it before other vendors who read these forums on this site get it before them.

2. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

3. ccomputertek

ccomputertek Registered Member

Too much work.... would be nice if it worked like it was supposed to through the program itself, and yes I have threatsense enabled.

I see somewhere in threatsense it says " Only files evaluated as suitable for submission will be submitted " well this is a regular .EXE so I have no idea why it's not working, I did not get a response in the eset log that a file was sent and the counter of files waiting for submission in threatsense remained at zero and says cache 1%

Plus theres no option in windows XP or Vista to password protect an archive your creating by right clicking the file and selecting " send to compressed zip folder ", without 3rd party software like winzip, so this isn't an option.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.