Stupid Panda Free "account notification"

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by RejZoR, Aug 6, 2015.

1. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Since when are words on their own offensive when they aren0't targeted at anyone? Should I used manure? Feces maybe? Should we ban these words from dictionaries now, so we won't offend people who happen to read the dictionary? Jesus...

2. siketa

siketa Registered Member

I agree with Rejzor. Freedom of speech!

3. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Please read and heed.
    Terms of Service (Forum Rules)
    You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or in violation of ANY law. This is not only a forum policy, but legal action can be taken against you in accordance with appropriate law. This restricts the public posting of any private communications without the express permission of all parties involved in that communication, whether those be emails, instant message logs or any form of private messages. You also agree not to post or upload any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate in this forum. Furthermore, you agree not to post any links to warez(1), sites from which malware (viruses, worms, trojans, backdoors etc.) can be downloaded, and requests for or to share malware. Additionally, please note that Wilders Security Forums is primarily a computer security discussion board, therefore content of a controversial political or religious nature is considered "off topic" and generally not allowed.
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/help/terms

4. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

Can I still regularly ridicule Vista & Windows 8?

5. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

The Windows built-in Defender frees you from all that annoyances :D

6. beagle1957

beagle1957 Registered Member

I regard Windows Me, Vista & Win 8 as proof that someone at Microsoft definitely has a sense of humour. o_O

7. Daveski17

That's a good working hypothesis, I was erring towards an insanity plea by Microsoft ... :argh:

8. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Well, if I say that Panda account popup is crap, technically word crap is the same as the T word you keep on banning so furiously. Lets just ban the whole internet because somewhere, something will offend someone with 100% certainty.

9. clubhouse1

clubhouse1 Registered Member

Giving an email addy for a free product isn't a big deal imho..Panda make the adware options perfectly clear at the start of install and they don't bother you with endless upgrade popups...I have two email accounts, one for personal and wanted contact and another for what I consider rubbish email needs...I'm using Panda Free now and simply 'paying' for it with an email addy is good value in my book.

10. Daveski17

Yeah, I think Panda is good value for free. I don't see the problem with the email address either. It's no biggie.

11. ance

ance formerly: fmon

Well said! :argh:

Panda should also stop the licence renewal reminder of Panda Pro. I've seen a reminder 1 year before the licence expires, that's just ridiculous. I don't like Nagware ...

12. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

It's not just e-mail, I have to CREATE an account. If I could just enter the e-mail and be done with it I wouldn't be complaining here. For example like avast! has is fine. I just hate it that its functionality depends on the validity of the license. Which is not the case for Panda...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.