Hi. I'm trying to sort out a couple of problems I've got with Firefox and (I think) WSAC: -My Firefox cannot be detected as browser by some websites and even some others cannot detect my OS. Example: I go to the Mozilla Lightning website (mozilla.org/projects/calendar/lightning/), choose Download for Windows, then the next page shows that the download isn't available for my OS and offers me the one for Linux. -In the Google search results pages, the "Gooooooogle" image at the bottom shows the "o"'s partially cut and "compressed". My specs are: -Windows 7 x64 Professional w/ SP1 and latest Windows Updates. -Microsoft Security Essentials. -Windows Firewall Control by Binisoft. -WSAC latest build (official, not beta), with default settings except the Webroot toolbar as I use RoboForm. -OpenDNS updater. -Firefox 9.0.1 32bit with the following add-ons: NoScript, Ghostery, WOT, Deng Google Bookmarks, Tab Mix Plus, Xmarks. I have a second computer with the same specs but with a 32bit Windows 7 and without WSAC and it doesn't have those problems. I've tried to uninstall then reinstall WSAC but with no luck, the problems persist. I'd like not to blame WSAC for those problems as it's one of my fave security apps but I'm sure that they weren't present before I installed WSAC. Thanks for taking your time with my issue!