Stop The Government Plan To Mine Our Privacy

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by GlobalForce, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

The governments are not doing anything today that has not been going on for over fifteen years.........nearly no effort was made to hide their behavior........an if there are any fingers that need to be pointed......point those fingers at those really at fault here.....the general public for being so weak that they did nothing and said nothing while all around them their privacy eroded and their freedom slowly disappeared.
    freedom is a controled substance....it does not exist unless those who give it says it can exist.......but don't dare test its limits.....you will end-up in prison.......lets never forget the man and his wife who was recently arrested for doing no more than quietly sitting.....at a political gathering an wearing shirts opposing BUSH........that kiddies should tell you all you need to know.....the weakness of yesterday is the prison of today.....its always been the same story through out histroy.....histroy now repeats itself
    we have all seen it....closing our eyes and ears to the truth...ignorring the warning signs......now the piper will be payed

2. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

3. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

So, we just quietly go to our "oblivion"? Maybe these things keep happening, like patterns in your life, because we haven't learned the "lesson" yet.
    Well, it's hard to teach any student when they are starving, fighting, worrying, scared, etc.

I hope there are still people out there who keep trying, that's all you can do, keep trying, keep the idea, the dream alive, for the future, if nothing else.

It doesn't help that most gov't don't want their people to do anything, but survive, to pay the "Powers That Be's" way. (From now on know as PTB, like the books.)

No wonder superhero stories never go out of style, we are always looking to the outside for a "hero", when we should probably be looking inside.

My two cents(not adjusted for inflation)

Marja:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.