Stop scheduled scan

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by pondlife152, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pondlife152

pondlife152 Registered Member

Is there a way to stop or pause a scheduled scan once it has started? I know I can do this with a manual scan, but I couldn't find a way to stop one that is scheduled.

TIA
    Andy

2. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Hello, yes. Open Control center and go to "Computer scan" card. There you can stop or pause running test.

Regards

3. pondlife152

pondlife152 Registered Member

Yes I tried that, but it just seemed to start a new scan. Perhaps I'm missing something? I'll have another look.

Thanks

EDIT:
    Yes, just tried it again, and there's no option to stop the scheduled scan. It just shows the status of the scan. If I click on Standard Scan, a new scan starts, which I can stop. If I click on Custom Scan, it shows the dialog to choose scan locations. Nothing seems to give the option to stop the running scheduled scan.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  4. Webby

Webby Registered Member

Hi all,

Just loaded up V3 ... once again to see how it runs. I seem to have the same problem as pondlife. The scan activates on startup which I do not want, and I can`t find a way of stopping it. I have in "Schedule" deactivated "Automatic startup file check" and rebooted.

Scan starts with computer boot once more.

Any idea's

Cheers Webby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.