Still Too Many "Can't Find Server" - Setup Error?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v4 Beta Forum' started by COSMO26, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

Edit 2/18/09: Formal Support Request & Data sent to ESET today as V4 RC setup with All Settings Default works great and Faster UNTIL the Can't Find Servers reappear as below.....

V3 is PERFECT on my machine and No Upgrade Beta has EVER been an issue til now........

Win XP SP3/Automatic FW chosen/SuperAS: Real Time Disabled/ Current V4 Beta (my 4th attempt during Trial time):
    I continue to become bogged down with "Can't Find Server" (ie my Home page, ESS Forum page, etc) and wonder if anyone has a suggestion about Un-checking something (works great awhile, then stalls - always). I tend to check all boxes (Adv Heuristics, Run-T Pkers, potential Un-wanted/Unsafe, etc. /Internet Browsers are entered & Chk'd/ NO Active Mode is chk'd)

I read the final V4 ver is close so I'd love to find the problem. .......Many Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.