Stange at startup

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by Rainwalker, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

Greetings.......when i booted up just now i was in hurry and dialed out before all was loaded. Modem did not like that and made strange sounds and then connected or seemed to be as there was info going back and forth. Something was not right as both browser and mail client would not connect..............what did show up on my opened unconnected Home Page(Firefox) was this little goodie.........would someone please tell what it's all about...
    /***************************************************** * ypSlideOutMenu * 3/04/2001 * * a nice little script to create exclusive, slide-out * menus for ns4, ns6, mozilla, opera, ie4, ie5 on * mac and win32. I've got no linux or unix to test on but * it should(?) work... * * Revised: * - 08/29/2002 : added .hideAll() * - 04/15/2004 : added .writeCSS() to support more * than 30 menus. * * --youngpup-- *****************************************************/ ypSlideOutMenu.Registry = [] ypSlideOutMenu.aniLen = 250 ypSlideOutMenu.hideDelay = 500 ypSlideOutMenu.minCPUResolution = 10 // constru

2. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

That looks like HTML source. Your browser will connect to your homepage (if configured) on startup and this is most likely a partial webpage download. Which URL is your homepage and have you checked its HTML to see if it corresponds with what you see there?

3. Rainwalker

Thank you P2K...............i suspect that is what it is.......how would i check the HTML ?

TIA

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

5. Rainwalker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.