Stack overflow at line: 0

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by jpcummins, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

My operating system is Windows XP Professional sp3, and my browser is IE8. I currently have 2 gig of memory.

Last night I received the above message after I deleted 2 albums, added 1 album and uploaded its pictures to Picasa Web Albums. I currently have 5 albums but only 275 pictures total. I have less albums and pictures than when I started. So I am doubtful that is the problem. This is the first time I have received such a message.

I googled and searched Picasa for an answer and the more I read the more confused I became. If I just click on the message and continue everything works fine. I don't know if I need to add additional memory or if a change needs to be made to the configuration.

Any recommendations and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. And, as always I would thank you in advance.

John

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

What are you actually doing when you recieve that message?

3. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

Stapp

The message appears after I click on the album that I added last night. In researching for a solution I saw suggestions such as: 1) Make sure that your Java is current, 2) Make sure that your Adobe Flash is current, 3) Use a different browser, 4) Change the system configuration.

Apparently a lot of people have or is experiencing the same problem.

Curious that it only happened right after I had created the new album, loaded pictures to it then attempted to access it. I don't know if this matters or not but I have the link to Picasa in my website. The website address is http://181stfrg.com. The album is Operation Kids Deployment. I was in the website when I accessed Picasa and selected the album I had just added.

John

4. acuariano

acuariano Registered Member

had that 2 days ago,when loging into cnn website.then it disappears.

5. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Hi, wierd indeed !

XP/SP2

With IE6 no updates and scripting

ie.gif

With FF v3.0.13 and scripting

ff.gif

So it can't be your comp !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.