Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by controler, Jan 29, 2005.
of course SSM has a new build
SSM System Safety Monitor ~New Build~
Current version 1.9.6 beta 2 January 30, 2005
Direct Download Link - http://mc.webm.ru/ssm.zip
DL Mirror - http://www.kye-u.com/proxo/downloads.php?id=other - Courtesy of Kye-U
Thanks to Bruce - controler
I posted it in the update forum with the particulars - https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=64192
A Download Mirror:
Opps ...It got moved back here again.
I guess it doesn't qualify as an update alert.
Sorry Guys and Gals ... I didn't realize Bruce had posted it there originally ... I linked to it from the "last ten post" section. Sorry for the added workload.
Just so no one else is confused by this thread ... Post #2 was what I had posted in the Updates Forum ... before I realized the above.
Congrats on your 2000th post! ^_^
I think it should qualify as an update alert?
I smell a party!
SSM 1.9.6 beta 2
* Fixed: "Some software conflicts resolved"
* New: "Rules reorganized. Some similar advanced application rules are now joined into one option"
* New: "Services monitoring plugin now also monitors drivers"
* New: "Logging feature"
* Fixed: "Actual polling intervals were invalid"
* Fixed: "Minor UI enchancements"
* New: "WriteProcessMemory API is now monitored"
* New: "Holding Ctrl when closing main window now allows to shutdown SSM without using menu."
* New: "For debugging purposes, SSM now shuts down if Num,Scroll&CapsLock are on"
This version will work up to May, 2005.
You can keep your previous settings even if SSM will warn you about incompatible versions.
Questions & Problems:
To report a problem, get assistance or make a suggestion, please use the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include "SSM" or "System Safety Monitor" in the subject line to prevent your message being filtered as spam). There is also a forum for SSM users at http://mc.webm.ru/bb/forum.php
Separate names with a comma.