SSM Question Drivers

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by WilliamP, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

I have SSM also Comodo firewall. Comodo loads a drive at boot then I guess it goes away. SSM says there is rules for things not running do you want to remove them. If I say yes the I have to ok that driver the next boot. How can I go in and set the rule for that driver so SSM won't want to remove it?

2. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

That's another reason why i stoped fooling around with SSM. It yells at everything that moves, AND THAT DOESN'T. I say SSM SHUT UP.:p
    Good luck on that one:gack:

3. EP_X0FF

EP_X0FF Registered Member

@Someone

For sure it is unfriendly app. But maybe simple give William advice, not opinion? ;)

4. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Hi EP_X0FF,

I'm aware of your opinion:) , but i think for a person of my expertise :)D ;) ), i'm better of giving opinions, not advice.
    The distinction is sometimes blurred, but you get what i mean.

I liked it at first, and it gives a good feeling to control everything. But it is exaggerated:p . And now that i read what you think on the other topic, despite your quarrel, it really is tricky.

AND the fact that sooner or later I'll re-format the disk because of an annoying error that i get shutting down (weeks after uninstall; not even regcleaners help). safemon something argh. If i knew what to do without fooling around with what i'm not supposed to, ie the registry, etc, i would be happy:thumb:

5. WilliamP

I don't think that it is possible to do what I want to do at this time.

6. screamer

screamer Registered Member

William do you have this option checked? (see image) Ifso, un-check it and try again

Attached Files:

7. WilliamP

Hi Screamer. That was not checked. I checked on the SSM forum and it seems that the ability I'm after is not available at this time. I'm hoping that they will incorporate it soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.