Spywareguard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by josy1982, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josy1982

josy1982 Registered Member

hello,

I want to try Spywareguard to see difference between my other Progs but i don't know if there a re conflicts. I am using SpyBlaster too.

ok on my Windows 2000 are following Prog/tools SpyBlaster, Spybot S&D, Spyware Terminator, Adaware, Mcafee Firewall and Avast Antivirus ...

if there any conflicts.....? Should i disable for Testing Spyware Terminator and Spybot S&D?

2. alakazooo

alakazooo Registered Member

ok i'm really not a pro, but i try to learn. I've heard that it's never a good idea to have 2 anti-virus (if you've the complete McAfee), and if that firewall is free then try to comodo free firewall wich every likes. I've only downloaded SpywareBlaster from javacool, i've to learn what's the main differences first and I think i've enought anti-spywares for now...

i've almost the same progs than you and there's no interferences. I plan to disable the resident shield of Spybot S&D and just use the imunoization part.

I hope i'll have help you, so many great knowledge people helped me.

3. alakazooo

alakazooo Registered Member

ow! and i'm AVG free (anti-virus)

have you tried it or do you know the differences ?
    (everyone told me to change AVG for avast)

4. josy1982

josy1982 Registered Member

Hello no i have only Avast Antivirus on my System. from Mc Afee i have only the Personal Firewall Plus 7. Yes i like Comodo for me it's better but Comodo needs more System RAM and i do not like to buy more RAM to use comodo sorry.
    I think i am using enough Antispyware too but i don't know if there are conflicts when i install spywareguard too because he have a realtime protection too? And Spyware terminator and SD have it too ...so i don't know....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.