SpywareGuard does not run [J.K.]

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by J. K., Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J. K.

J. K. Registered Member

Since this last posting didn't continue, I'd like to start one on a similar topic. I have had Spyware Guard for quite a while (worked fine) :D and then sometime last week, I noticed the icon for it was no longer in the taskbar :'( so I clicked on the desktop icon and got a runtime error :eek: message. Did the same by pulling it from the start menu and clicking on it and got the same message. So, I tried uninstalling it and then going to the site and reinstalling it but I can't get it to run :'( and nothing happens when I left-click on it or right-click and hit "open". I did go to Javacool's site and download the "runtime error" fix but it still doesn't work. What should I do? o_O

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Administrator

Hi J.K., and welcome to the forum.

Your post was split off of the original thread you replied to because that thread was over 1 1/2 yrs old, and the issues you have described are not related to that thread's topic. Your thread will receive better attention as a new thread in the Javacool forum. I have also edited the title so it better reflects the problems you are having.

Regards,

snap

3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.