SpywareGuard compatible with Windows 95?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by greystoke, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greystoke

greystoke Registered Member

I am new to SpywareBlaster and SpywareGuard and would like to install them on my system. I notice that on the SpywareBlaster home page it says that SpywareBlaster is compatible with Windows 95, etc., but on the SpywareGuard home page it says that SpywareGuard is compatible with Windows 98, etc. but doesn't mention Windows 95. Does that mean it won't install on Windows 95 or I might have problems running it on Windows 95?

My computer is an AMD 586 with 32 Mb RAM running Windows 95b and Internet Explorer 5.01 SP2. I know...don't laugh...it's a dinosaur! :oops: I'm saving up to buy a new computer with Windows XP at the end of the year. :) But in the meantime I'd like to have protection from spyware as I've been getting a lot of spyware/adware attacks lately.

By the way, I installed both SpywareBlaster and SpywareGuard, along with SpyBot-S&D, on my father's computer (a Celeron 533 MHz with 192 Mb RAM) and they rock!! :D Thanks very much. I've asked Dad to make a donation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.