SPYWAREBLASTER V3.0 - Donations

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by badongr, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badongr

badongr Registered Member

I AM QUITE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS OF THE DOWNLOAD OF SPYWAREBLASTER BY WILDERS WHEN USED TOGETHER WITH SPYBOT S&D. IN ADDITION TO EFFICIENTLY TAKING CARE OF THE SPYWARE PROBLEM, MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING LIKE NEW AGAIN! HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION THROUGH PAYPAL. HAVING BEEN BURNT ON A FAKE eBay SCREEN ONCE, I PREFER TO MAKE MY PAYPAL PAYMENT FROM THE PAYPAL HOMESCREEN RATHER THAN THE LINK AT THE SPYWAREBLASTER HOMEPAGE. WHAT DO I USE FOR AN EMAIL ADDRESS. THANKS AGAIN.

JIM R

2. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    Dear Jim, WELCOME AT WILDERS! :)

Glad to see yet another satisfied new member- you've come to the right place!
    To answer your question I like to refer to this thread:

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=23260

Take a look there, and please notice this answer from Paul:

Q- Paul - Why don't you at least put up a PayPal icon? You don't have to ask for donations or anything - just get the PayPal account and stick the icon up.

Quote from Paul Wilders:
    We won't - it would boil down to the same thing, wouldn't it? Donations are welcome - hop over to Javacools' site - he deserves and needs it.

As for us: we'll manage the best we can. Personally the most important donation is members/guests participating over here - as well as our staff putting lots of time and effort in running this board in a splendid way .

regards.

paul

Hope this helps you on your way,
    See you around! :)

Regards,
    Slammer

3. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    P.S.

In case you would consider donating at Wilders (too), here's what Paul stated about it:

Quote from Paul Wilders:
    In case those other thousands of members feel inclined to donate as well - again in spite of all I've been stating in this thread; as it seems many decided to donate whatever it takes - mail a check to:

J.P. Wilders
    Bolstraat 101
    3581 WV Utrecht
    The Netherlands

reference: donation wilders security

(it's all in the "whois" anyway )

For the record: this is by no means a plea. No one should feel obliged to donate one cent. Those who want to donate anyway can use the address mentioned above.
    Regards.
    Paul

grtz,
    Slammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.