SPYWAREBLASTER V3.0 - Donations

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by badongr, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badongr

badongr Registered Member

I AM QUITE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS OF THE DOWNLOAD OF SPYWAREBLASTER BY WILDERS WHEN USED TOGETHER WITH SPYBOT S&D. IN ADDITION TO EFFICIENTLY TAKING CARE OF THE SPYWARE PROBLEM, MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING LIKE NEW AGAIN! HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION THROUGH PAYPAL. HAVING BEEN BURNT ON A FAKE eBay SCREEN ONCE, I PREFER TO MAKE MY PAYPAL PAYMENT FROM THE PAYPAL HOMESCREEN RATHER THAN THE LINK AT THE SPYWAREBLASTER HOMEPAGE. WHAT DO I USE FOR AN EMAIL ADDRESS. THANKS AGAIN.

JIM R

2. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    Dear Jim, WELCOME AT WILDERS! :)

Glad to see yet another satisfied new member- you've come to the right place!
    To answer your question I like to refer to this thread:

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=23260

Take a look there, and please notice this answer from Paul:

Q- Paul - Why don't you at least put up a PayPal icon? You don't have to ask for donations or anything - just get the PayPal account and stick the icon up.

Quote from Paul Wilders:
    We won't - it would boil down to the same thing, wouldn't it? Donations are welcome - hop over to Javacools' site - he deserves and needs it.

As for us: we'll manage the best we can. Personally the most important donation is members/guests participating over here - as well as our staff putting lots of time and effort in running this board in a splendid way .

regards.

paul

Hope this helps you on your way,
    See you around! :)

Regards,
    Slammer

3. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    P.S.

In case you would consider donating at Wilders (too), here's what Paul stated about it:

Quote from Paul Wilders:
    In case those other thousands of members feel inclined to donate as well - again in spite of all I've been stating in this thread; as it seems many decided to donate whatever it takes - mail a check to:

J.P. Wilders
    Bolstraat 101
    3581 WV Utrecht
    The Netherlands

reference: donation wilders security

(it's all in the "whois" anyway )

For the record: this is by no means a plea. No one should feel obliged to donate one cent. Those who want to donate anyway can use the address mentioned above.
    Regards.
    Paul

grtz,
    Slammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.