SpywareBlaster upsets MSOffice

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Doctor_Who, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctor_Who

Doctor_Who Registered Member

I know I've asked this question somewhere, sometime in the past, but I don't remember ever getting a satisfactory answer....so here I am again.

First let me say that I'm an old time SpywareBlaster user and I love it.
    I share it with all my friends and customers.

But here's my re-occurring problem:

On almost any PC that has MS Office 2003 installed, when I open SpywareBlaster (to check for updates) I get a window opened in the center of my screen from one of the Office Applications, wanting to re-install something from the distribution CD. This morning it was "Front Page". Other times it's been "Word" or some other Office app.
    I have to click "Cancel" numerous times to get rid of that darn'd window.

So I'm asking: "What on earth does SpywareBlaster have to do with Office, and what is office wanting to install, or re-install?
    And other than de-installing SpywareBlaster or Office, how can I stop this activity?

Because of this problem, I won't even install SpywareBlaster for any of my customers that use MS Office.

Cheers Mates!
    The Doctor :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.