Spywareblaster for standard user on windows 7

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by tushargok, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tushargok

tushargok Registered Member

I'm using windows 7 64 bit Home Premium edition. I'm using Windows Security Essentials as a anti virus. I have separate admin login which is a administrator account while I login as a standard user. I'm using IE9 and Safari browser. When I installed spywareblaster it was installed via admin user and shortcut to spywareblaster was also created on admin desktop. (It didnot allow me to install spywareblaster as a standard user)

1. As a standard user, am I protected? is spywareblaster still effective for other users other than admin?
    2. Will it restrict me from going to restricted web sites on my safari browser?

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

SpywareBlaster does indeed provide full protection for both administrator and standard/limited user accounts.

Some of SpywareBlaster's protection is system-wide, some of it is user-specific. What that boils down to is: You should open SpywareBlaster on each user account and Enable All Protection. (If you'd like this to be automated, SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate is recommended.)

SpywareBlaster does not support Safari on Windows at this time, but your interest is noted. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.