Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Phant0m, Mar 25, 2004.
It would be nice to see "Find" that also covers the custom blocking list...
- Also it would be much easier to have the newly inserted Custom blockings checked by default in addition to being red, or even auto select after insert would be better then nothing...
- Also count system for custom-blocked items
- Not sure if this is a problem, but when adding custom blocks with white spaces before or after the string it inserts exactly as.
- Able to delete all spyware/adware entries (CLSIDs) from the registry
- Or have the ability in the program to see non-spyware entries (CLSIDs)
And be able to view spyware entries <-> non-spyware entries.
Using tabs for example to switch between 'em.
Because there are more than one ActiveX objects installed on my computer.
And I want to be able to "search, find and destroy" objects I don't like
so I can delete and/or block them using custom blocking.
In SP2 from XP there's a way to list all ActiveX objects with the filenames and company names.
But it isn't a big deal. I can wait until SP2 will come out.
Since it's been mentioned quite a few times in other threads here, I think one feature we'd all like to see added is an option to auto-update as updates become available.
And Javacool's already let us know it's being seriously looked at for future versions.
Yes, auto update would be great. Everytime I go to people's houses that I fixed their computers, more often than not SpywareBlaster hasn't been updated since I last did it.
Separate names with a comma.