Spywareblaster dead!!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by lok, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lok

lok Registered Member

Hi

I am sure, i got something in my system yesterday,because there are some webpages jumping up my screen every now and then. Surely this isn`t normal.
    On top of that, it is now impossible to load Spywareblaster.It just throws me a window saying:"Error while unpacking programm,code 4, please contact author"

Any suggestions, how to bring Spywareblaster back to life? Thanks.

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. lok

lok Registered Member

Hallo Snowbound,

I am back to this forum after several postings at the gladiator forum, where the guys there have helped a lot with cleaning my system

The problem is, that even after all the "cleaning", i cannot load Spywareblaster.It still throws up my face :"Error while unpacking programm,code 4, please contact author".

The guys at the gladiator forum, have suggested i should come back to you to try to solve the problem.

Any suggestions would be great,thanks.

4. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hi lok, i'm glad to see at least your system is clean now. :)

I'm stumped now as to why the error is still occurring and as u can see here,

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=83669

others are having the same issue so hopefully Javacool will be able to reproduce this error and have a solution for everyone in the near future.

Sorry i couldn't have been more help...

The only other thing i could suggest and this is a long shot, is too try downloading the latest Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 run-times as seen here(2)

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=12266

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.