Spywareblaster Blocks Paypal cookies

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by knittogether, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knittogether

knittogether Registered Member

Two questions

Spywareblaster Blocks Paypal cookies so I cant get on my paypal account. Is there a way to adjust this so I don't have to shut down Spywareblaster?

What process on the task list is Spywareblaster?

Thanks for the product and this forum

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

While I do not use PayPal....I do not find a PayPal entry in any of SpywareBlasters database....ActiveX, Cookies or Restricted Sites. When your attempting to log into your PayPal account....is there a particular site you use and what type error message are you getting.

As for a Spywareblasters running process....that should be spywareblaster.exe if you have the GUI open. To qualify that just a little further....once you have enabled those items you desire to have protection applied....you can then close down the SpywareBlaster program and you are now protected. At that point in time you should have no running process BUT your still protected.

3. knittogether

knittogether Registered Member

Perhaps it was a temporary glitch because today I'm getting on paypal with no problems. I just assumed it was SpywareBlaster causing it. I cant remember the exact error message but it was along the lines of - check the way IE handles cookies . . .

If it happens again I'll write it down and email paypal support first.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.