SpywareBlaster and BitDefender

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by david banner, Jul 25, 2022.

1. david banner

david banner Registered Member

Had to uninstall SB to install BD. What is the problem with the two of them.? Can i reinstall SB

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Yes, you should be able to reinstall SpywareBlaster without issues.

Unfortunately, from time to time, various anti-virus installers like to flag lots of other security software as incompatible. And, while this may be true for some other anti-virus software, this is not true for SpywareBlaster.

SpywareBlaster is built to be compatible with all other security tools.

(We have had this issue in the past with other anti-virus, such as Avira. Fortunately, with enough prodding from mutual users, this is often eventually fixed.)

If you are a customer of BitDefender's, and thus have access to paid support, I'd strongly encourage you to reach out of them and request that they remove this inaccurate warning about SpywareBlaster. (Making the same correction that others have made in the past.)

Thanks for making us aware.

3. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

+1 BitDefender 24/7 free support for paid users 954-414-9655. A couple years ago on my Android BD flagged Magisk as unsafe. I called in BD investigated & a couple weeks later BD no longer flagged Magisk. BD has excellent CS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.