SpywareBlaster 3.2 glitch.....

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Enigma222, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enigma222

Enigma222 Registered Member

Hey peeps....this is my first post, and I would like to say that this forum is very inforumitive....I have been doing some research on spyware software, and ended up d/l'g SB 3.2 thanks to the reviews I read in here......so, great to somewhat meet those that contributed.....ok, enough of the happy happy joy joy stuff...onto my issue.....

I am using Mozilla Firefox 1.0PR and noticed that when I enabled SB, some of the protections were not checked. I had to select all, so problem solved, but the ? still remains as to why some were left open.....IE had 0, and Mozilla had 4....no biggie...but wanted to throw it out there as a possible glitch. Trick or treat....now gimmie your candy fooooo.

-Enigma222 :D

2. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Welcome to Wilders. Could it be when u downloaded the updates, u simply forgot to enable all protection. I use Firefox and have no problems whatsoever, :)

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

unless you have the autoupdate subscription when you manually click the download button and after it downloads like peaches4u said you have to enable all protection to activate the new def file protection

4. Enigma222

Enigma222 Registered Member

Thanks!! All protected now, and so far so good!! ...hmm and now if I could just figure out my firewall issue.....but that is another forum.... :D

Take care and God Bless!

-Enigma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.