SpywareBlaster 3.1 Updates

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by [KOTH], Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [KOTH]

[KOTH] Registered Member

im using two programs now to prevent spyware and adware to install on my pc. im using ad-aware and spywareblaster. both programs are giving me updates but ad-aware is giving them much more often then spywareblaster does. why doesn't spywareblaster update that much? the last update i had was two weeks ago! (4/13/04)

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi [KOTH],

Are you using the prevention software that comes with AdAware Pro or Plus (called AdWatch)?

If not, we are talking about two completely different programs.
    AdAware is a cleaner and SpywareBlaster is a means of prevention.

SpywareBlaster on average updates once a week, and I am sure he is working on the next update, but Javacool has to make a living somewhere in between.

Regards,

Pieter

3. dane1254

dane1254 Registered Member

i am unable to update spywareblaster, each time i try it tells me it can't connect to server. i uninstalled firewall to see if that was the problem but still the same. As a matter of fact when i try to update i don't even get warning from firewall that program is trying to access the internet. it's like it's not even teying to connect to server. tried uninstall and reinstall. no good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.