Spyware Terminator 2012 Version 3.x Thread

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Mops21, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

2. Brocke

Brocke Registered Member

new version just fixes an lssue with firefox.

3. KelvinW4

KelvinW4 Registered Member

Anyone still use this?

4. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I used to brush this app off without a second thought, but now, even though it might not be up to most users expectations (including mine), i routinely now install ST (Free) (Resident) in most all my systems, both research and online ones, because of 2 very favorable interests i enjoy whenever using my computers.

I absolutely applaud that ST has a very precise overlooked useful feature that allows it's user to SHOW APPROVED reports of dll's,exe's, etc. in real-time which raises up on-screen a List of files that are in immediate action. An educational if nothing else caveat i always felt was engenious of them to put in the program.

Secondly, it's (HIPS) Alert boxes are reasonably accurate and usefull even when used in tandem with another HIPS i might have running at the time as a double shield, and mind you without any serious overlap or issues. No slowdowns whatsoever. ST to my personal liking DOES_IN_FACT perform Real-Time Registry Monitoring and for me thats a huge plus in that you can track any & all unwarranted entry data additions as well as legit ones.

You see it's a user's personal choice what they wish to keep an eye on or not, and SpywareTerminator IMO is another useful buffer that you can rely on just to be sure your registry/executables are interacting in the manner expected of them or if they're is evidence of some risk it might be distorted by an unwanted sneaky encounter.

5. Brocke

Brocke Registered Member

New release

Released new version Spyware Terminator 3.0.0.80

- Full Google Chrome support
    - Improved tracking cookies detection
    - New system tools
    - Large file scanning interruption fixed
    - Quarantine scan fixed
    - Tray bubble information should be correct for all languages

-http://www.spywareterminator.com/dnl/config/13/SpywareTerminatorSetup.exe-

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.