spyware problem

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by cossack, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cossack

Cossack Guest

Yes I know but other sites are affected, have you checked www.tokai.ws/links.htm yet?

I mean what if my mom does an internet search for flowers and goes to a site with something similar to what you saw on silverwolf?

2. MakoFusion

MakoFusion Registered Member

Yo check this out

New Message Log Window....
    BlockList 1381: in UserAgents, line 18

+++GET 1381+++
    GET /realms/logo.gif HTTP/1.1
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U)
    Host: Removed
    Accept: text/html, application/xml;q=0.9, application/xhtml+xml, image/png, image/jpeg, image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, */*;q=0.1
    Accept-Language: en
    Accept-Charset: windows-1252, utf-8, utf-16, iso-8859-1;q=0.6, *;q=0.1
    Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
    Cache-Control: no-cache
    TE: deflate, gzip, chunked, identity, trailers
    Connection: keep-alive
    BlockList 1381: in MIME-List, line 37

+++RESP 1381+++
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 05:13:25 GMT
    Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b
    Last-Modified: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:06:35 GMT
    Accept-Ranges: bytes
    Content-Length: 48799
    Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=10000
    Connection: Keep-Alive
    Content-Type: image/gif; PrxFixedType=image/jpeg
    +++CLOSE 1381+++

The true banner is .gif format while the tubgirl banner is a .jpeg format! So far as far as I can tell its the site itself...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2005
  3. Cossack

Cossack Guest

Well I am sorry for the insults that have gone between us man, its should be obvious to you that I was not playing a sick joke, and I am sorry for some of the things I've said.

Although I am still surprosed as to why I see it 100% of the time in firefox and others see it none. While some see it half the time, etc. I will report this to the people that run the site. Now that I actually have some proof.

Has anyone taken a look at that tokai.ws site though and noted any differences between my printscreen? and what you see?

4. cossack

cossack Guest

I will remove what I said from starmen, if you remove what you said.

5. Cossack

Cossack Guest

Are you using a packet sniffer to get that data btw?

6. dog

dog Guest

It's the Proxomitron Log

7. Cossack

Cossack Guest

Ok this has nothing to do with spyware.

The site has definently been hacked, although I don't know if it was done internally or not. Several people I have spoken with pretty much confirmed that. The way the site was hacked is what made got me into thinking I had spyware, because although I saw tubgirl and other people (most people) didnt.

Anyways thankx for helping me finish worrying about this. I will inform the sites owner to clean her system and reaserach her problem.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.