Spyware guard quick question

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by chiefmasterjedi, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefmasterjedi

chiefmasterjedi Registered Member

2. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Registered Member

Um, can't open the net-integration link (was also unable to access the main page). o_O

Is the net-integration site down too? :(

BS

EDIT - It looks like NI is on and off today. I just managed to open the link you gave and even log in to the forums, but when the page attempted to refresh I got a "The page cannot be displayed" error...

3. chiefmasterjedi

i can't get in there either, its been like it since about 3:00am (eastern time)
    Sorry!

4. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Registered Member

It's OK... :)

You could perhaps try giving a brief outline of the problem you're having, since net-integration doesn't appear to be accessible - I've been trying again and again, but now can't seem to open any of its pages at all. :(

BS

5. subratam

subratam Registered Member

thats the problem... and hmm... Javacool maybe the best person to answer this :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I may add an option for the next version to ignore that specific change.

I'll also see if anything I install can cause that problem. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

7. chiefmasterjedi

thanks for the reply,
    I have posted a log (hijackthis) in the net-integration furums because my log has 2 registry values for my home page, 1 is http://start.earthlink.net/ and the other is http://start.earthlink.net (without the "/" at the end), i really need to get them both set to the same address, so i don't really think it is a problem with your Spyware Guard program.

It would be nice if you could add a few more options to your next update of this program though, like being able to set exactly what the program looks for and an option for it to start with/without windows would be nice too, as not everyone connects straight to the internet when their computer starts. I hope you don't take this as a complaint, considering this program is FREE.

Chief

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.