Spyware guard quick question

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by chiefmasterjedi, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefmasterjedi

chiefmasterjedi Registered Member

2. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Registered Member

Um, can't open the net-integration link (was also unable to access the main page). o_O

Is the net-integration site down too? :(

BS

EDIT - It looks like NI is on and off today. I just managed to open the link you gave and even log in to the forums, but when the page attempted to refresh I got a "The page cannot be displayed" error...

3. chiefmasterjedi

i can't get in there either, its been like it since about 3:00am (eastern time)
    Sorry!

4. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Registered Member

It's OK... :)

You could perhaps try giving a brief outline of the problem you're having, since net-integration doesn't appear to be accessible - I've been trying again and again, but now can't seem to open any of its pages at all. :(

BS

5. subratam

subratam Registered Member

thats the problem... and hmm... Javacool maybe the best person to answer this :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I may add an option for the next version to ignore that specific change.

I'll also see if anything I install can cause that problem. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

7. chiefmasterjedi

thanks for the reply,
    I have posted a log (hijackthis) in the net-integration furums because my log has 2 registry values for my home page, 1 is http://start.earthlink.net/ and the other is http://start.earthlink.net (without the "/" at the end), i really need to get them both set to the same address, so i don't really think it is a problem with your Spyware Guard program.

It would be nice if you could add a few more options to your next update of this program though, like being able to set exactly what the program looks for and an option for it to start with/without windows would be nice too, as not everyone connects straight to the internet when their computer starts. I hope you don't take this as a complaint, considering this program is FREE.

Chief

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.