Spyware Guard latest update dates confirmations

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by parrotplay, Jan 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parrotplay

parrotplay Registered Member

Hi...just want to confirm the latest update dates for Spyware Guard, Blaster, etc. When I go to update the tool, says I have the most current one, being 11/23/03. Just want to confirm that date, is the latest update for these tools...want to be sure I stay on top of things!
    Thanx for your reply!! Sincerely...parrotplay

2. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Just to let u know, i also have the same defenition dates as yourself 11/23/03, as far as i know this is the latest update at the moment, but if there is any update to the definitions ,you will find this out when u try to live update, and it will ask u to download the newer version of sg with the new defenitions.

hope this explains

the mul

3. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Actually parrotplay had asked about both products, so let me fill in the other half of that.

I'm showing 11/23/03 for Guard too, with "no updates available", so I guess we can agree that one's up to date.

For Blaster, I'm showing 1/11/04, with nothing new (as of last night). That's only a week old, so probably correct too but also probably about due for a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.