Spyware Gaurd runtime error

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Spacieman, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spacieman

Spacieman Registered Member

Hi there :)
    I just joined this forum and I'm hoping you good folks can help me.Its probably worth telling you I know very little about computers so can you make any suggestions simple as poss?

Whenever I boot my computer I get the following message from Spyware Gaurd

"Runtime error '429'
    ActiveX can't create object"

sorry if this is a simple problem but I really would appreciate any advice

Regards
    Spacieman

Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

3. Spacieman

Hey Bubba :)

Thanks for the welcome!That sure did the trick ;) .I was recomended here by a member of "thatcomputerguy" forum and I still can't believe places like this and that exist to help people like me.You folks are incredible,thank you so much and if you don't mind I'll stick around for a bit and see what I can learn!

Regards
    Spacieman :D

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

You are more than Welcome....but be forewarned....you will learn a lot from the folks around here and you will have a hard time leaving ;)

5. Spacieman

Hey you :)

Always nice to talk to new people and there is so much for me to learn!.My real hope is that through my experiences I will one day be in a position to help out someone else.That would be fair!

Regards
    Spacieman

6. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

looking forward to when you want and feel able to jump in and help. And yes welcome to wilders, Like you have been warned though after a short while you will find it hard to leave :D

bigc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.